In this sermon we will look at three different stories:
- a 13-year-old girl who dreamed about being a broadway star,
- a father who had to bury his daughter,
- and a woman who silently suffered for 12 years.
And for each of them, what could have been the worst moment of their lives was transformed into a moment of grace, healing, and hope.
The three sermon points are:
- Life under the shadow will drive you to Jesus
- When you come to Him, He will demand more of you than you could have ever imagined.
- But when you come to Him, He will give yo more than you can ever have dreamed.